[Terrapreta] Soil test and CEC

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:42:58 EST 2007

Yep, I understand. But it's not that I wanted to understand farmers. In the
choice between nature and culture (including agri-culture) I always ran away
from domestication. I liked the Eskimo saying, "Beware of gifts. They turn
wovles into dogs." But, now the domesticators have become the destroyers, I
simply must find a way to speak with them and come to better understand our
needs. And that "our", I now believe, has to include everyone.

hugs,

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionshare/sets/