[Terrapreta] Anthropogenic casue for Global Warming

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:54:31 EST 2007

I read a paper the other day that said the amount of water vapour in the air
had increased. As you would expect with all the dams we have built in the
last 70 years. Plus a lot more sweaty people and animals?.
.
It makes "air harvesting" of water in desert regions a real option
m.
PS I didn't know the list could handle PDF attachments.
Can it Tom?

On 08/11/2007, Sean K. Barry <sean.barry at juno.com> wrote:

>  Hi Kevin,
>
> "On Earth, the major greenhouse gases are water vapor
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_vapor>, which causes about 36–70% of
> the greenhouse effect (not including clouds ...
>
> The Greenhouse effect is necessary in some respects.

Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf