[Terrapreta] Global Warming Is Not Settled Science

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Thu Nov 8 18:11:40 EST 2007

Hi Jon,

You're easily convinced, it seems.  World Net Daily is a right wing rag!  They are calling it global warming "fear".  Yes, there are some who call themselves "scientists" and who claim that global warming is not happening and is not related to human activity.  These are a very small minority.

The dumbest President that this country has ever elected was elected on the slightest of margins in this country.  The number of voters for Bush DID NOT exceed those who voted for his rival.  The electoral flopped the other way.  It was a minority win?!, a large minority.

The number of qualified global climatologists and other scientists that say "Global Warming is Caused by Human Activity" outnumber those who disagree with that by HUNDREDS!  That is 99.some% for it.   Now what should any rational person assume?  Is the TRUTH being buried?  By whom?  Should we give this decision to the less than 1% minority?  WTF?

I say quit quoting non scientific media about scientific topics.  They don't ever know first. I've quoted the Journal of SCIENCE in the attachment.   It states clearly that "Global Warming IS Settled Science", at least among scientists.