[Terrapreta] Fwd: Cellulosic biomass into Ethanol conversion.

David Yarrow dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Sat Nov 10 18:19:18 EST 2007

yes, sean nails the technical description pretty in two nicely crafted paragraphs.

if larry is already condensing wood vinegar, why not shunt the gases to the other end of the system and burn them to fire up the retort?  move his system design in the direction of self-sustaining.

David Yarrow
"If yer not forest, yer against us."
Turtle EyeLand Sanctuary
44 Gilligan Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061
dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
www.championtrees.org
www.OnondagaLakePeaceFestival.org
www.citizenre.com/dyarrow/
www.farmandfood.org
www.SeaAgri.com

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light."
-Albus Dumbledore