[Terrapreta] energy balance and emissions

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Tue Nov 13 22:07:03 EST 2007

Dear Mariska

Attached for your information is a simplistic spread sheet showing the
approximate energy distribution in char and pyrolysis gases, depending
on calorific value of the starting wood, and other variables. Enter your
input data in the yellow cells, and the answers appear in the green squares.

I put the spread sheet together using Imperial Units, and didn't have
time to convert over to metric.

Hope it is helpful.

Best wishes,

Kevin