[Terrapreta] city and farm

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Wed Nov 14 13:52:12 EST 2007

Thanks Sean,

I not sure there is an insurmountable problem re adding fossil fuel carbon
to the atmosphere. In fact the some could say the old carbon from fossil
fuels is better as it is less radioactive. If we have a way to use it to
build up the planet's soil, then let's bring it on. We'll need the fossil
fuel carbon it if we start building terra preta and depleting the atmosphere
of its CO2 content.

As to the plastics and other waste mangement let's figure out the best uses,
perhaps with respect to separating them, and proceed accordingly.

Duane