[Terrapreta] charcoal degradation - uncertainties about itshalf life

henry buehler henry.buchler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 19:52:48 EST 2007

charcoal and rusty nails ?
people with shoping carts full of scrapmetal are always on my street they
stole my gate twice, now I have a wood gate. robbins a community away is
going to power a generator with wood, robbins community power. a charcoal
retort can be made from a 55 gallon drum, I don't want to sell them. I don't
want to tell anyone you will buy charcoal from them. I was told not to burn
treated wood. tossing a sawdust covered box of junk on the fire, that was a
mistake.