[Terrapreta] Inconvenient Truth: Gore to meet Bush at the White House

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 21:06:20 EST 2007

Our world is about to change greatly and very quickly. If we are to receive
the full blessing of a bountiful future, we will have to let go of our most
cherished and inconvenient past (all of us and all of it). I would like to
offer
a wish, a dream, a prayer that this symbolic event may become an emblem
of the day that the gates of hopefulness opened for many.

hugs,

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionshare/sets/