[Terrapreta] Nice neat susinct Terra preta summery.

Michael N Trevor mtrevor at ntamar.net
Sun Nov 18 18:23:21 EST 2007

I need a nice neat, short concise and clearly understandable
summery of just what terra preta was, is, and could be.  This need to be in
simple
easily understood English,  particularly suitable for people who use english
as a
second language.

I think this is something many of us may need as well. I frequently start to
explain to say
elected politicians and literally see their lights go off,  the interest
fade and then they start looking
for the nearest exit. Or perhap it is something a number of us should try
and pound
out. We may all be enthusiasts but that doesn not mean others are: dirty
black charcoal in dirt UGH.
And you are trying to tell me it can promote self sufficiency, reduce
carbon, improve soils, and even help reduce poverty, sure call me next
century...Does anyone have any specific suggestion?

Thank you

Michael N Trevor
Marshall Islands