[Terrapreta] Terra Preta goes viral on Black Awareness Day in Brazil

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:35:22 EST 2007

São Paulo
Brazil
Black Awareness Day

Hi Folks,

OK -- I'm still crazy after all these years -- and loving it.

Brazil is a great place for me to come out of retirement.
Here's a current pic:
http://flickr.com/photos/visionshare/423797218/in/datetaken/)

If you don't remember what I used to look like or the story that I used to
tell you can view it here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1564163516423005289&q=lou+gold+ancient+forest&total=5&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Now, I've got the best story ever to tell.

*Terra preta de indio* (Indian Black Earth) can save the world.

The story needs to go viral.

The whale Minke Miguel is a great poster child.

We need more storytellers and and song writers and networkers.

Please put this message out to your email list(s).

Recruit the kids (young and old) who are in the internet social networks.

Pass on our material or spread the news yourself - don't worry about
reputation -- create a virtual identity and be a storyteller spreading a
healing contagion around the globe.

WE NEED TO ACT -- FAST

PLEASE do what you can do.

Truly, the solution is in our hands.

hugs,   lou

******************************
I TELL THE STORY HERE

http://lougold.blogspot.com/2007/11/what-we-do-in-next-two-to-three-years_18.html

**************************************

Read more about terra preta here
<http://www.biochar-international.org/images/Joyful_Liiving_Terra_Preta_Sept-Oct_0207.pdf>and
here <http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2002/eldoradotrans.shtml> and see
the video here <http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/s2012892.htm>.

<http://lougold.blogspot.com/2007/11/good-news-about-our-little-big-brother.html>THE
CURRENT VISIONSHARE IS HERE

http://lougold.blogspot.com/2007/11/good-news-about-our-little-big-brother.html
Tuesday, November 20, 2007

GOOD NEWS ABOUT OUR LITTLE BIG BROTHER

Minke Miguel, the small baleen whale who traveled deep into the Amazon, has
been located and examined. He is healthy and doing fine, suffering only from
a few scratches and bruises. I wasn't sure how to describe a small whale
("little big brother") and I hazarded a gender guess a few days ago in
naming him Minke Miguel (would I have to change it to Minke Maria?). And so,
crazy guy that I am, I'll continue to speculate (in an incredibly
anthropomorphic fashion) that he is on a quest to bring world
attention to terra
preta which is a whale of a
tale.<http://lougold.blogspot.com/2007/11/what-we-do-in-next-two-to-three-years_18.html>

********************************

The Associated Press
Monday, November 19, 2007
<http://www.iht.com/bin/printfriendly.php?id=8397565>

SAO PAULO, Brazil: A whale that swam some 1,600 kilometers (1,000 miles) up
the Amazon may get a ship ride back to the ocean, environmentalists said
Monday.

The 5.5-meter (18-foot) minke whale was stranded on sandbars at least twice
since first spotted in the Tapajos River, a tributary of the Amazon, on
Wednesday.

A group of biologists and veterinarians managed to examine the animal on
Sunday along the river near Santarem in the rain forest.

The group was trying to contain the whale in a small area of river while it
tries to arrange for a ship to carry it back to the sea, said Milton
Marcondes, a veterinarian with the Brazilian Humpback Whale Institute, which
is taking part in the efforts to save the whale.

Bookmark or subscribe to my blog for developing news.
http://lougold.blogspot.com/