[Terrapreta] Fwd: compost and charcoal

mmbtupr at aol.com mmbtupr at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 16:23:26 EST 2007

from  Lewis L Smith

The "contemporary charcoal stove" was very popular in Paraguay, when I
worked there 1959-61. In fact, we used one for a little while, until we
replaced it by a kerosene stove. The same kind of stove can also be
found in some of the residences in Pompei, so the design is a little
bit older than "contemporary" !  ###