[Terrapreta] Busting up lump charcoal for soil incorporation

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 26 14:46:34 EST 2007

After thinking about this for way too long, it dawned on me that I
should ask the list for ideas for 'rapidly, efforlessly and cleanly'
breaking a couple dozen bags of lumb charcoal down to 1/8 inch
particles for soil incorporation.

Like compost leaves in rotary mower, there must be some 'easy' way of
breakingdown lump charcoal that's yet to cross my mind.

how do you do it?

If I knew where to buy (or how to build) heavy enough screens, that's
how I'd do it.

Thanks

-Allan