[Terrapreta] Fwd:  compost and charcoal

PurNrg at aol.com PurNrg at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 16:52:10 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/26/07 2:22:32 PM, vnkvrdn at yahoo.ca writes:

> i can't find a single site that recommends using charcoal in the composting
> process.

I don't find that at all difficult to believe. The classic concept of compost
is that it is made up primarily of organics which will cook down to 'black
gold' which you can use to feed the soil. We, who are interested in seeing
charcoal incorporated deeply into the soil, are the ones who are trying to sell the
idea to composters at large. So I guess we have to work on our sales pitch
:-)>.

Peter :-)>

Check out AOL's list of
2007's hottest products.