[Terrapreta] Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page on Terra Preta...?

MMBTUPR at aol.com MMBTUPR at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 17:22:46 EST 2007

     from   Lewis L Smith

I agree with Christelle. Our objective should be a clean knowledge base,
preferably one that has some sections with "introductory material", for people who
are not only not soil professionals and but do not have much soil experience.
After all, one of the objectives of the FAQ should be not only to answer
technical questions but also "spread the word" about terra preta.

Cordially. ###

Check out AOL's list of
2007's hottest products.