[Terrapreta] Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page on Terra Preta...?

Rick Davies rick.davies at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 02:58:23 EST 2007

Hi Christelle and all

*After* Christelle presents her developed FAQ it may be useful to think
about a "behind the shop front" workshop, where some cooperative work is
done on listing/filtering/refining more candidate questions for the next
stage of the development of the FAQ. I have various questions in mind, and I
suspect others will have some as well. This is probably a separate task from
the actual answering of those questions (maybe in another room!)

regards, rick davies

--
Rick Davies (Dr),
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Fax(to email): 44 (0)870 1640239, Email: rick.davies at gmail.com
Monitoring and Evaluation NEWS at http://www.mande.co.uk
Rick on the Road at http://www.mandenews.blogspot.com
Homepage at http://www.shimbir.demon.co.uk