[Terrapreta] Charcoal Specification Development

code suidae codesuidae at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:39:12 EDT 2007

I updated the diagram with the suggestions below, it often makes more
sense if you can see it.

I'm trying not to go overboard on complexity, but I don't want to set
it up in such a way that it doesn't represent what people might use it
for. Generally I end up going overboard anyway :D

Dave K
(I pulverized about 3 pounds of char this weekend and obtained a big
pile of compost. All set to start setting up experiments!)
--
"Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know." -
M. King Hubbert