[Terrapreta] flux field anatomy, vibrational nrg

David Yarrow dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Tue Oct 2 22:32:48 EDT 2007

there comes a time in life when we realize the greatest forces that shape our universe are the most subtle, not the biggest, brightest, loudest,.or powerful.

so subtle are these creative and formative forces, our technological sensors are just becoming aware of them, able to measure them.  like detecting pico elements in tissues at parts per trillion.  or detecting micro-magnetic flux and microhenries.  can our telescopes yet detect a single beam of ancient starlight?

fortunately, human brain and neurosystem is millions of times more sensitive than any scientific instrument.  if we can just find where our ancestors lost their original instructions for system setup and operations manual.......  and maybe some debugging software.......  and a training program.....

i realized decades ago man is not the most intelligent life on earth.  and modern america is not the greatest civilization to appear on earth.  the most intelligent life is all the life on earth.  and we are just returning gain, full circle to full awareness able to understand the multi-dimensional nature of the universe.  the ancient chinese and egyptians inherited cultures much more sophisticated and wise than the current about-to-be-failure called industrial.....

i like the meaningful irony that it's a lost indigenous civilization that gave us terra preta culture.  early indications are these ancient societiesall understood the land's flux field anatomy.  in the BBC "el dorado" documentary, it refers to the straight line "roads" found in the western amazon.  certainly the kogi in sierra mountains of venezuela north of the amazon knew about the magnetic matrix and flux channels........

but all such wild speculatiom aside, i think robert klein is onto something imagining an indigenous in-the-field operation to char cornstalks.  my imagining sees them tossing thinnings, prunings, mowings, and other cuttings into these cornstalk piles.

David Yarrow
"If yer not forest, yer against us."
Turtle EyeLand Sanctuary
44 Gilligan Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061
dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
www.championtrees.org
www.OnondagaLakePeaceFestival.org
www.citizenre.com/dyarrow/
www.farmandfood.org
www.SeaAgri.com

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light."
-Albus Dumbledore