[Terrapreta] FW: Geology Journey/sand blows.

John G. Flottvik jovick at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 9 14:22:52 EDT 2007

Fwd: FW: Geology Journey/sand blows.Dear Dr. Tuttle.

Thanks for your reply and explanations to my questions.
I have copied the Terra Preta group as members of this discussion list are far more knowledgeable and can better explain TP than I can.
And yes, the TV show was excellent and very interesting.

Thanks again

John Flottvik