[Terrapreta] carbon sequestration but where is TP? === Is TP contrary LCA documentation existing of not?

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Fri Oct 12 01:10:51 EDT 2007

Brian,

I was just asking a publication copy you stated about existing  LifeCycle
analysis demonstrating that most char systems doesn't seem to offer any real
advantage. I JUST KINDLY ASK YOU TO SEND THE COPY OF THE DOCUMENTATION
CONTAINING FACTS.

In the PROTECTOR project, supported by the European Union we developed deep
scientific evidence and results, which will be public 2008.

Therefore, I again challenge those developers to provide data on statement
that there is an existing LifeCycle analysis demonstrating that most char
systems in soil doesn't seem to offer any real advantage.

Is TP contrary LCA documentation existing of not?

Just please tell me the publication title, authors and year, and we find it
in 5 minutes via our partner the Spanish Academy of Science.

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
Terra Humana Clean Technology Engineering Ltd.
(ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified organization for scientific research,
technical development and industrial performance engineering design of
agro-biotechnological and pyrolysis methods, apparatus and applications)

ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
WEB:   www.terrenum.net