[Terrapreta] Fwd: New Zealanders on the list!

naomi luckett naomiluckett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 14:35:55 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: naomi luckett <naomiluckett at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 26, 2007 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Terrapreta] New Zealanders on the list!
To: "Sean K. Barry" <sean.barry at juno.com>

Hi there Sean,
Sincere apologies for the hick up!
I was unaware that you had ordered any kits! Just as an aside, how did you
request them? perhaps it was a teething issue with the website.
If you would like kits that is no problem, we can get you as many as you
like! The cost will depend on your location (for postage and packaging). Due
to issues with posting seeds, we are asking participants to source their own
seeds, otherwise all is provided!

If people would like to order kits, please email the charcoalab email...
charcoalab at yahoo.com

and watch this space!!!!