[Terrapreta] Charcoalab Kit ordering process updated

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Sat Oct 27 22:05:00 EDT 2007

Hi Allan,

You are fantastically blunt, on point, and I like it!  I agree that biological inoculation and the continuous concentration of nutrient inputs make total sense.  There is ample evidence that they are both crucial to TP formations and you are absolutely right that they should be included in the research.  Your point about putting charcoal into the real Earth is also obvious.  We're never going to harvest from the atmosphere and bury billions of tons of carbon into green house pots.

I don't know what "Hit me with the firehose of the spoon." means, but it speaks to me.  I believe aggressive and liberal actions are best.