[Terrapreta] (no subject)

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 01:31:24 EDT 2007

Hey Sean,

Welcome to the blessing circle. Thank you for your most eloquent reponse and
even moreso for the local actions. I think that we should be like the
architecture of Terra Preta itself -- a network of mutual support. All I can
say is, "Way to Go and Thanks."

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionshare/sets/