[Terrapreta] plastic "char" TP

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Wed Oct 31 21:17:53 EDT 2007

 YOUR QUESTION I'm not sure whether the "coke" product in the article is
analogous to the char from biomass pyrolysis.

 DEFINITELY  NOT,  plastic contains heavy metals and due to PVC mix input,
Halogen contamination remainings can also be counted.

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
Terra Humana Clean Tech Ltd. (ISO 9001/ISO 14001)
3R Environmental Technologies Ltd.
ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
3R TERRACARBON:   http://www.terrenum.net
3R CLEANCOAL ENERGY: http://www.nvirocleantech.com