[Terrapreta] Fwd: Praire is natures way of making terra preta.

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 10:37:12 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Bailes <michaelangelica at gmail.com>
Date: 02-Sep-2007 00:36
Subject: Re: [Terrapreta] Praire is natures way of making terra preta.
To: bhans at earthmimic.com

If your grass lands are anything like ours, wildfire would give you more ash
than charcoal

Aboriginals used "cold fire" burning on still, damp, winter days. This would
give more charcoal you would think. But Australian soils still have very low
levels of charcoal

--
Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf