[Terrapreta] A New Theory of Climate Change

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sat Sep 1 23:13:34 EDT 2007

Sean wrote:
> Keeping an open mind,

Yes, when our minds are closed we go on witch hunts.

Good article below:

snippet:
"A review of the research literature concerning the environmental consequences
of increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide leads to the conclusion
that increases during the 20th Century have produced no deleterious effects
upon global weather, climate, or temperature. Increased carbon dioxide has,
however, markedly increased plant growth rates. Predictions of harmful
climatic effects due to future increases in minor greenhouse gases like CO2
are in error and do not conform to current experimental knowledge."

end of snippet:
http://www.oism.org/pproject/s33p36.htm

Lots of data and science.

Jeff