[Terrapreta] A New Theory of Climate Change

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Sun Sep 2 01:16:40 EDT 2007

Hi David,

Thank you David!   I hold many of these sentiments too.  Sometimes this list just drives me crazy with the nonsense I see and hear.  The rationalizing and denial is just the beginning.  The malaise when you want to talk about the problems in any rational or technical way is palpable.  It's like there is intentional disregard for anything real to be shown.  Some just don't want to hear it.  They will babble about anything to try and throw you off base.  I am really getting to think that talk means nothing.

I think that ACTION is the only thing reasonable to do.  I am acting on my beliefs.  I need to do more of just this and stop trying to beat the drum for this cause too much.  Some people are just never going to get in with it.  They don't' think the same.  They do not observe.  They do not look beyond themselves and there own personal needs for feeling safe about not changing a damned thing about what they do ... It gets exasperating.  The thing is ... and this will chap there asses  ... I'm way better at doing, than I am at trying to convince the hoards of putzi about what is going on.