[Terrapreta] A New Theory of Climate Change

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sun Sep 2 20:56:27 EDT 2007

Dear David,

I also based my belief in GW by my own observations but when subjected to
multi-dimensional discussions on the subeject I though it would be best to do
some research with an open mind. Tunnel vision is not science. Pure emotion
driven is simply going on a witch hunt.

For example: What if GW is real but what is killing your mountain top trees is
something else. By ignoring that something else, even by curing GW, you end
up with dead trees.

Cheers,

Jeff