[Terrapreta] A New Theory of Climate Change

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 05:34:48 EDT 2007

Hello David,

I just want to say thank you for your lifetime of good works and send my
best wishes and prayers to the upcoming Onondaga Lake Peace Festival.

The traditional voices of your region are powerful. My own passion for
forests was triggered by hearing a speech by Oren Lyons in the early 1980's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oren_Lyons

Many blessings to all,

lou