[Terrapreta] FW: Publications

Nikolaus Foidl nfoidl at desa.com.bo
Fri Sep 7 13:10:20 EDT 2007

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Sean K. Barry" <sean.barry at juno.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 08:47:57 -0500
To: Nikolaus Foidl <nfoidl at desa.com.bo>
Subject: Re: [Terrapreta] Publications

Hi Nikolaus,

You do make your point very well.  I'm inclined to agree with the altruistic
philosophy of it too.  You are absolutely right that this Global Climate
Change problem is already a "dire" situation.  I think it is soon to get
very "dire" for some.  An "open source" and cooperative collaboration may be
are only chance at developing what we need to to stem this problem.

My comment to you in the past post was more an acknowledgement of things the
way things are.  It is far from ideal, but it is the reality, I think.
Private commercial interests tend to take priority over public ones, when it
comes to data which can lead to commercially viable products.  I don't
necessarily like that, or want to accept it, but I do recognize it.

Which trumps?  "He who has the gold rules" or "Let's all pitch in and solve
this together, so we don't become extinct."?

>>> 30 to 40 US$ again although you  already paid with your  taxes this product

>>> http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org

------ End of Forwarded Message