[Terrapreta] Pure Organics Vs. Biological Agriculture

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Wed Sep 19 11:47:53 EDT 2007

Dear Michael

My apologies to you, and anyone else that I might have offended and/or
misled, and/or under-appreciaterd, with my views. Certainly, there is a
great deal of information available, but up to now, I personally haven't
been able to find, or put together, a report or summary on Terra Preta
and char that is at the "technical and economic recipe book" level.
Perhaps I am simply a poor researcher, and have been missing much of the
"good stuff."

I will take your suggestion to heart, and will look harder and do more
research. However, if anyone comes across a "Terra Preta Recipe Book", I
would very much appreciate the reference to it.

Best wishes,

Kevin