[Terrapreta] Pure Organics Vs. Biological Agriculture

David Yarrow dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Wed Sep 19 15:06:11 EDT 2007

my conscience is clean to promote TP & pyrolysis strategy.  in 30 years of
pushing organic farming and food forward, i've frequently had to advocate
and promote ideas with less documentation and proof than TP.   but i went
forward because the ideas made sense and made a difference.  and there is
loads of evidence and data showing it works almost like a miracle.  it's
clear to me we can't wait for the scientists to be satisfied they have
answered all their questions and proven the effects, their modalities and
long-term impacts and economics.   and even then, we'll have to translate
their exotic logic, scientific rhetoric and technical technique into the
backyard and backfield efforts that are understandable and doable by
gardeners and farmers.

as many on this list have observed, earth is in a state of ecological
emergency driven at the top by global warming climate collapse, and TP
strategy is a  key technology to turn this onrushing calamity in a safe,
secure, sane direction.  let's get to it.  there ain't nobody else.