[Terrapreta] Dynamotive demonstrates fast-pyrolysis

Shengar at aol.com Shengar at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 00:22:05 EDT 2007

Hi Sean,

The only work I recall was the asian work showing , i think it was 1/3
reduction in Methane and 1/4 reduction in N2O with even low amounts of  char.

I have not seen measurments on CO2 emissions , It's my assumption that  the
increase of microbes, fungus, tilth, Glomalin, humus, soil respiration and
general biomass in TP soils food chain would increase CO2 soil emissions. Just
as compost amended healthy soils do.

Erich