[Terrapreta] photosynthesis

David Yarrow dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Thu Sep 20 00:46:20 EDT 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sean K. Barry
  To: Terrapreta ; Jon C. Frank ; Sean K. Barry
  Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [Terrapreta] Pure Organics Vs. Biological Agriculture
  Photosynthesis is (very basically)
      6(CO2) + 6(H2O) + light photons => C6H12O6 + 6(O2)
  Plants convert light energy into chemical energy.
a bit too simplistic.  actually, plants use four photons of sunshine to pop four hydrogens off two water molecules, splitting the hydrogens into four electrons and four protons.  this is accomplished by a five step water splitting cycle.  so, plants use water as their source for hydrogen fuel, and sunshine is the spark used to release and ignite the hydrogen energy.  similarly, we burn hydrocarbons in our engines, but we need an electric spark (or heat and compression) to ignite hydrocarbons and release their energy.

this photosynthetic magic is achieved because of the presence certain metallic minerals, including magnesium, manganese and calcium.  the metals provide electromagnetic charge centers to focus and transfer charges in a stepped cascade of electron orbital valences.  the metals also select a particular frequency band for these reactions to take place in synchrony.

the four hydrogens (electrons & protons) then power the cellular, molecular machinery to capture CO2 and combine it with water to synthesize carbohydrates.  this also requires specific minerals and trace elements to center the electromagnetic charges in proper stepped cascades of transfer and reaction.  the metals are classic catalysts that facilitate charge transfers without actually becoming bonded.  one of my favorite in this process is cobalt, which is magnetic, and carries electron rich sugar molecules through the cell and plant sap to other parts of the plant.

we still have a lot to learn about this entire photosynthetic charge complex and its atomic interactions.  another o my fascinations about this photosynthetic reaction complex is the role of water -- over 70 water molecules are someow entangled in this entire molecular dance, aside from water's role as the source of those four hydrogens and a raw material for carbohydrate synthesis.

just last week, a news release declared that a PA cancer researcher trying to desalinate sea water discovered that beaming radio frequency electromagnetic energy into sea water will pop the hydrogens off water molecules and ignite the water.  careful selection of the right frequency and polarity of that radio wave energy will boost the efficiency of this hydrolysis, as well as the inclusion of the proper metallic trae elements in the water and electrodes.  considering how much sea water there is on the earth, this sounds like the ultimate fuel.

David Yarrow
"If yer not forest, yer against us."
Turtle EyeLand Sanctuary
44 Gilligan Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061
dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
www.championtrees.org
www.OnondagaLakePeaceFestival.org
www.citizenre.com/dyarrow/
www.farmandfood.org
www.SeaAgri.com

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light."
-Albus Dumbledore