[Terrapreta] Fwd: Pure Organics Vs. Biological Agriculture

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 04:34:02 EDT 2007

>  I challenge you to find ANYONE who has ever published a peer reviewed
> article in ANY scientific journal, which reports ANY indication that
> increased atmospheric CO2 levels alone will promote the bigger or faster
> growth of any plants.  I do not believe this is possible.

If you google scholar " CO2 atmosphere plant growth" you will find a number
of academic papers on the subject It is not a simple relationship
eg

> More often than not, in fact, the data show the relative growth-enhancing
> effects of atmospheric CO[2] enrichment to be greatest when resource
> limitations and environmental stresses are most severe

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=4135602

Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf