[Terrapreta] The Different Drummer

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:20:22 EDT 2007

While I am talking about Catalyst did anyone see the great little segment on
Stephen Joseph the founder of the Oz BEST Industries

*Prof. Stephen Joseph *I've had two passions in my life one has been my
science and the other has been my music.

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/s2037249.htm

Sometimes you can watch recent progammes on line; unfortunately my dial-up
service does not allow this

Well done Stephen!! You sounded very sane, sensible and saintly
 Somethings us Terra Preta Enthusiasts need to cultivate as well as plants..
--
Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf