[Terrapreta] What does Carbon Sequestration really mean?

Robert Klein arclein at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 18:03:14 EDT 2007

Hi Sean and list

Good god, we can't have you turn fickle on us!!!

I will make it absolutely simple.  Carbon is
sequestered if you can see it.

What is more, and these are hardly based on an anal
review of the numbers, a ton of living carbon above
ground has a like ton of living carbon below ground.

Terra preta converts a lot of that living carbon mass
into charcoal which does not not readily get taken up
in to the biomass but still acts as a huge stimulant
to plant growth and vigor.  work your way through my
blog to learn more than you ever wished to know about
this.

http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com

regards

bob