[Terrapreta] Terra Preta discussion topics

code suidae codesuidae at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:46:32 EDT 2007

Hi Sean,

I agree, this list of basic questions would make a great FAQ for
people such as myself who would like to get some char into the ground
without making any really dumb mistakes. IMO, this should be one of
the first things someone coming to the website should find.

I know a lot of the members here have a wealth of deep knowledge on
various related subjects, and while I enjoy reading their opinions,
I'm afraid much of it, while valuable, is not directly useful for what
I'm trying to do, which is to learn to make really gnarly garden soil
using locally sourced, renewable products.

The list of topics quoted below goes directly to answering most of the
relevant questions. From my perspective the most useful format for
answers would be direct and pragmatic, with a short discussion of
factors that would related to large-scale production, or optimal
results.

Just my 2 cents,
Dave K

--
"Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know." -
M. King Hubbert