[Terrapreta] Where to get the right charcoal?

ch braun brauncch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 22:33:08 EDT 2007

Hello,

That's indeed exactly the purpose of the "Charcoal Specification" I am
working on. Registering a detailed set of data for a given charcoal
experiment in a standard and formalized way that simplifies comparisons and
allow powerful analysis.
The current version of the spec is here:
http://bionecho.org/terrapreta/charcoalspec.xml
http://bionecho.org/terrapreta/charcoalspec.txt

I am currently programming the user interface which will automatically
convert the data given by the user in a form in the standard format. I am
actively working on it, and you willl be able to test it pretty soon!

By the way, I am still very interested in collecting any sample of
experimental data you, charcoal experimenter, may already have saved in your
computer. This neither needs to be a "formalized" nor large set of data, but
it would allow me to better target the needs/expectations of the potential
future users of the Charcoal specification... So, any excel spreadsheet,
word file... with trials data laying around?

Sincerely yours,
Christelle