[Terrapreta] Where to get the right charcoal?

ch braun brauncch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:43:26 EDT 2007

Hello Dave,

Yes, this is the current version (both files are exactly the same, it is an
xml file, but I just added the .txt version  in case of browser
problems...).
I tried to merge the comments which were already made here when the specs
were discussed for a while, but there are still open questions (e.g.
parameters needed in "CharcoalPhysicalProperties").

I'm looking forward to any (constructive) comments and questions!

Sincerely yours,
Christelle