[Terrapreta] Biochar Packing Strategies

joe ferguson jferguson at nc.rr.com
Wed Sep 26 21:05:28 EDT 2007

I read RK's post as a scenario that might explain how the Amazonians
could have carried out their C production.  It seems to be a reasonable
possibility as to an explanation of their process.  I seriously doubt
they were too constrained by concerns about methane or volatiles.  I
found it to be an interesting conjecture.

I don't believe your ad hominem attacks are particularly constructive.
They seem to say more about you than your targets.

Joe