[Terrapreta] The Reason for Pottery Shards in Terra Preta. Re: Char and compost ( was Char made made under pressurized conditions? )

Saibhaskar Nakka saibhaskarnakka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 03:41:25 CDT 2008

Dear Kevin and Gerald,

Kevin's detailed presentation on the possibilities regarding the Human
Practices and Terra Preta Origin is great. I have gone into the past and be
able to imagine, the situation of those times. The chinese practice of using
Urine, information by Gerald, is good. We too can relate and do a lot in
this regard.

Dr. N. Sai Bhaskar Reddy

On 4/1/08, Gerald Van Koeverden <vnkvrdn at yahoo.ca> wrote:

>  Kevin,
>
> I like your idea.  Below is an extract on using urine in Chinese
> farming.

 Dear Dr Reddy