[Terrapreta] bones

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Thu Apr 3 05:40:27 CDT 2008

Dear Folke

This what we do: our consortium is the United European Phosphorus and
mineral mobilization scientific and engineering industrial group. Our new
bone char + biochar carbonization + agro biotech plant under organization in
Germany and the USA having a capacity 30,000 m3 / year production capacity.

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
TERRA HUMANA Clean Tech Ltd. (ISO 9001/ISO 14001)
3R Environmental Technologies Ltd.
ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
3R TERRACARBON:   http://www.terrenum.net
3R CLEANCOAL ENERGY:   http://www.vertustechnologies.com
http://www.nvirocleantech.com