[Terrapreta] BASF's CO2 Scrubbing ZIF

Shengar at aol.com Shengar at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 21:00:24 CDT 2008

I find the potential of "made to order" nano structures to adsorb  or screen
specific molecules mind boggling in possible applications, Like  so much of
current  Nanotech material discoveries that are pushing the  edges of the
envelopes of electro and thermodynamics.

I came to find TP from doing research on Nano-Solar and quantum  tunneling
thermoelectric technology.
When I first saw the electron microscope shots of fungal interactions with
bichar, it was like soil nanotechnology.

Erich