[Terrapreta] Caution on Urine

Paul Elmore pjelmore at verizon.net
Mon Apr 7 01:16:53 CDT 2008

Hey all,

I think urine is a great fertilizer if used with micronutrients. The reason
cows don't prefer this grass around urine spots is because it tastes flat.
Like a tomato grown in soil that has had the micronutrients depleted from
intensive agriculture, that’s why the tomatoes in the store taste like
cardboard.  There is a Word Health Organization report on micronutrient
malnutrition, and it concludes that countries with big corportate farm
operations like monsanto ADM...ect. suffer from these diet deficincies. The
Amazonians were most likely getting at least copper and Zinc from human
feces, and likely got quiet a few from ash, and other sources.  I have
developed a micronutrient fertilizer working a the Southern Utah University
greenhouse and I have been soaking my biochar in it. I have been selling it
to the local nursuries around Sandy Oregon. My experiments in Utah
Washington, Germany have all yeilded great results in a variety of different
types of soils.  It produces an organic mirical grow. Auf Wiedersen,

Paul Elmore
503 - 668 - 6507
Greenjack
"Where acient agriculture meets modern science"