[Terrapreta] FW: Farm Scale Batch Charcoal Furnace for Homestead or

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Apr 7 08:47:59 CDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: David Stewart [mailto:dmhstewart at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 4:26 AM
To: terrapreta-bounces at bioenergylists.org
Subject: [Terrapreta] Farm Scale Batch Charcoal Furnace for Homestead or

Gerritt,

I've checked out the Peko Pe site.  It's helpful, and I hope to find
some sketches to understand what makes it special in the way that it
works.  Perhaps it will provide some assistance in the design of the
unit that I'm thinking about.

I've posted a very simplified sketch of the furnace that I'm looking
for on my google page.  Cut and paste the link below.

http://terra-preta.googlegroups.com/web/Furnace%20Sketch%20Simplified%20Conc
ept%282%29.jpg?gda=1YIQ6l0AAABDXLJco4zOSpdWQui3e_nK6WTIB2SefOXvauQ8F_A6TGG1q
iJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDT-MKrwzoNQUpj5yGURRcfI5vFGEnmhd7sXU49uJ3NkPy2sIiSd_fSdWsrKH
ewyX3U&gsc=dpe9_gsAAABwPtNsxx7wchRpe6bRYCaW

Let me know if I'm still failing to clarify my goal.

Dave