[Terrapreta] sewage sludge

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:44:00 CDT 2008

> Part of the difference between USA standards and that of the rest of the
> industrialized world, might well be related to the fact that the rest of us
> have universal health care.  This puts the onus for health care on those
> governments and they are more careful about keeping medical costs down.
>  Thus the rest of us have been more deprived of our individual freedom to
> pollute!
>
> Gerald
>
> A sad cynical attitude; perhaps unfortunately true. The French government
has/had the monopoly on selling cigarettes. The reason they have been among
the last industrialised nations restricting its use.?

The case of the Sydney fisherfolk is being quietly ignored by our state
Government in the hope it will go away. The NSW Health Department did not
even have the resources to measure CHs in their blood.(They had to send it
to Germany)  Amazingly one of the young (10YO) kids had the highest blood
levels.
As I said before the USA has made pollution of the planet an Art Form.

My wife was appalled at the level of pollution in Taiwan some years ago
('Beautiful Island' in Chinese) with industry spewing wastes into gutters
next to schools.

--
Michael the Archangel
What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason!