[Terrapreta] maybe controversial

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 11:10:05 CDT 2008

Jim,

Yes. I do understand. I've watched much that I love about this earth go down
the tubes. I was close to giving up when I began to sense a paradigm shift
-- terra preta arrived into my info-sphere as an enlightenment. Barack Obama
arrived for me in much the same way. I just like the "YES WE CAN" story a
lot better than the catastrophe story. It's our (human) stage now and we
must choose what we will perform on it. Could lead to very good times.

hugs and blessings,

lou