[Terrapreta] scored

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 02:21:26 CDT 2008

I am incredibly JEALOUS.
Not only a ton of already ground up char, but beautify fragranced and close
to FREE
Amazing.

Isn't alcohol just another sugar ('ol')?

Is the char  activated?
It usually is if used in filtering.

Here is your chance to do a lot of experiments on different amounts on
different plants etc.,

One experiment/thing I would like you to look at is Charcoal and PH.
What is the PH of the char now. What is the soil' PH now what is it with
added  5,10, 15, 20% char?
How does this change over time 3, 6 12 months.?