[Terrapreta] maybe controversial

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 05:16:46 CDT 2008

Thanks Michael.

I think it's important to understand that the Christian community is quite
diverse -- even amongst fundamentalist Evangelicals. Indeed, the strongest
land stewardship tradition in North American is found on the Amish farm and
they have lots of Anabaptist brethren, all of whom are Evangelicals. It's
also important to remember that these people arrived in the US as
non-violent anti-war folk who where fleeing the militarist culture of the
Prussians. In my years of environmental activism we found many allies among
Evangelicals who believed that the Bible ordered them to care for the earth.

My apologies to everyone who labors with slow Internet connections. The
photos and videos are just such integral part of the stories that I had to
go with the high bandwidth option.

hugs and blessings,

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com