[Terrapreta] maybe controversial

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 11:06:15 CDT 2008

Yes, yes Greg.

Faith without reason and action means very little.
That's why I only look at what people practice.

I totally agree that the main result of climate change (human caused in part
or whole or not at all) is that it will bring us (willingly or not) to the
ecological and spiritual truths that we are all connected and that harmony
with the earth leads to abundance.

This could be a VERY good thing.

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets